- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- a truly romantic getaway
- great for foodies and wine people
- lovely spa
- not really for families
- far from Downtown
- rooms a bit dark
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Willows Lodge Review
Timbers salvaged from a 19th-century warehouse are rustic counterpoints to sleek, modern design of this elegant spa hotel in the heart of Woodinville wine country. A stone fireplace dominates the lobby, and contemporary Native American prints and sculptures by local artists are spread throughout. Each large, elegant guest room has a gas-lighted stone fireplace and an oversize soaking tub. The spa has beauty and rejuvenating treatments, and the Barking Frog restaurant is one of the Northwest's top dining venues. If you can snag a reservation, dinner at the nearby Herbfarm restaurant is a must—book ahead as it can fill up fast—or just linger in Fireside Cellars, the Willows Lodge's casual wine bar, after a day spent biking through the Eastside.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $174 & up -- SF: 4-Star Hotel near Union Square, 45% Off Expedia
- $186 & up -- 5-Star Seattle Hotel, Save 50% Expedia
- $169-$189 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel incl. Memorial Day — $169-$189 Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- $140 & up -- Seattle 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 50% — $140 Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- $175 & up -- Downtown Seattle 4-Star Hotel, 40% Off — $175 The Westin Seattle
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
We'll be spending 2 days in the Woodinville, WA and 2 in Yakima area. Read more
· News & Features
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream. ... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more
Seattle and Portland are well known for a farm-to-table, hyper-local philosophy that permeates everything... Read more