- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
At a Glance
- free parking on weekends
- great location in the heart of Bellevue
- great staff
- readers complain of spotty housekeeping
- charges for Wi-Fi and business center
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Hyatt Regency Bellevue Review
Near Bellevue Square and other downtown Bellevue shopping centers, the Hyatt looks like any other sleek high-rise but its interior is adorned with huge displays of fresh flowers and elegant touches such as marble floors and a grand piano. Rooms are understated, with dark wood and earth tones predominating. Premier one or two-bedroom suites include bar facilities, and meeting rooms with desks and full-length tables. Request a room on a higher level for great views. You'll have access to a health club and pool that share a courtyard with the hotel. The restaurant serves breakfast, and 45 restaurants and lounges are within walking distance from the hotel.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $174 & up -- SF: 4-Star Hotel near Union Square, 45% Off Expedia
- $186 & up -- 5-Star Seattle Hotel, Save 50% Expedia
- $149-$189 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel incl. Memorial Day — $149-$189 Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- $135 & up -- Seattle 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 50% — $135 Sheraton Seattle Hotel
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
I have 3 full days in Seatle, WA. Read more
· News & Features
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream.... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more
Seattle and Portland are well known for a farm-to-table, hyper-local philosophy that permeates everything... Read more