- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
11th Avenue Inn Seattle Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- unpretentious take on classic B&B
- free on-site parking
- wonderful owner and staff
- no a/c
- although most guests are courteous, sound does carry in old houses
- no kids under 12
11th Avenue Inn Seattle Bed & Breakfast Review
The closest B&B to Downtown, the 11th Avenue Inn offers all the charm of a classic bed-and-breakfast with the convenience of being near the action. Exquisitely styled with antique beds, Oriental rugs, and a grand dining room table, the Inn oozes vintage charm. The owner has impeccable taste, and even the small den that holds two public computers and stacks of travel guides, brochures, and laminated menus from the best local restaurants is thoughtfully arranged and decorated. Modest-size guest rooms all have private baths. A full breakfast is served in the elegant dining room. Don't worry about using the wrong fork, though—despite its formal appearance, the inn is a warm, laid-back place.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $174 & up -- SF: 4-Star Hotel near Union Square, 45% Off Expedia
- $186 & up -- 5-Star Seattle Hotel, Save 50% Expedia
- $149-$189 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel incl. Memorial Day — $149-$189 Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- $135 & up -- Seattle 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 50% — $135 Sheraton Seattle Hotel
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
My cousin will be flying to Seattle on August 17 to meet up with his girlfriend and is looking for a car trip (or trips) they can take from Seattle over the following five or six days (will be flying back Read more
· News & Features
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream. ... Read more
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels.... Read more
Seattle and Portland are well known for a farm-to-table, hyper-local philosophy that permeates everything... Read more