Columbia Waterfront Renaissance Trail
Columbia Waterfront Renaissance Trail Review
Bike, skate, jog, or stroll the 4-mi Columbia Waterfront Renaissance Trail that follows the Columbia River, passing restaurants and shops along the way. Visit the old apple tree, which was planted in 1826, and stop to enjoy the vistas. The trail passes by the Captain (George) Vancouver Monument and a plaza dedicated to Ilchee, a Chinook Indian chief's daughter.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3-Star BEST WESTERN PLUS Tacoma Dome Fr $131+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $9/night less
- Stay 1 night and save 10% off your stay!: Shilo Inn Tacoma in May Save with Expedia, $13/night less
- $78.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Tacoma — $78 Hotwire
- May deal: The Villa Bed & Breakfast Fr $185+/Nt — $185 Expedia
- $67 & Up: Cheap Tacoma Stay — $67 Hotels.com
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
One night only in Seatlle prior to cruise. Read more
· News & Features
After months of grounding due to safety and reliability concerns, the buzzed-about Boeing 787 Dreamline... Read more
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more