- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Winter Summer Inn
At a Glance
- central to upper Olympic Peninsula sights
- stunning water views
- two rooms have private half-bath but share the shower
Winter Summer Inn Review
The late-1800s home is the community's oldest, and its walls are appropriately adorned with American antiques and works by local artists. The master suite has a full kitchen and private deck, and the Quilt Room has a whirlpool tub. You can see panoramas of the Clallam River and Strait of Juan de Fuca from all around the inn.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Book Quality Inn Uptown 3 Nts in May Fr $133+/Nt Expedia
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Super 8 Port Angeles Fr $97+/Nt Expedia
- Explore Port Angeles For Less! Book Fr $139+/Nt — $139 Hotels.com
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Port Angeles Inn Fr $151+/Nt — $151 Expedia
- $180 & Up: Cheap Port Angeles Stay — $180 Hotels.com
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
We'll be spending 2 days in the Woodinville, WA and 2 in Yakima area. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more