- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bishop Victorian Hotel
At a Glance
- the chance to meet area artists and celebrities
- Amenities are very basic
Bishop Victorian Hotel Review
Once an office building and warehouse, this brick-front inn abounds with elegant 19th-century living spaces and thoughtful service. One- and two-bedroom suites are adorned with lush fabrics, antique furnishings, and authentic brass and glass features, and each has a fireplace and pull-out couch. Some quarters even have a large bathtub, and most have spectacular garden, mountain, or water views. The in-house gallery exhibits the works of local artists, and the gorgeous backyard Victorian gardens and a gazebo are a favorite wedding site. A breakfast basket and passes to a nearby athletic club are included.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $139 & Up: Cheap Port Angeles Stay Hotels.com
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Super 8 Port Angeles Fr $97+/Nt Expedia
- Save $$ in Port Angeles: Book Fr $137+/Nt — $137 Hotels.com
- Days Inn Port Angeles on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $99+/Nt — $99 Expedia
- Explore Port Angeles For Less! Book Fr $150+/Nt — $150 Hotels.com
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
Just starting to plan a possible drive and wondering if a good time to go to avoid crowds would be the end of August/first of September. Read more
· News & Features
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more
Love 'em?... Read more