- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Colette's Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- water views to Victoria, BC
- discreet personal service
- does not cater to families
Colette's Bed & Breakfast Review
A contemporary mansion curving around 10 acres of gorgeous waterfront property, this B and B offers more space, service, and luxury than any other property in the area. Leather sofas and chairs and a river-rock fireplace make the front room a lovely spot to watch the water through expansive 20-foot windows. The suites, which have such names as Iris, Azalea, and Cedar, also overlook the water and have fireplaces, balconies, CD and DVD players, and two-person hot tubs. A specially made outdoor fireplace means you can enjoy the deck even in winter. Multicourse breakfasts include espresso-based drinks and fresh fruit.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $180 & Up: Cheap Port Angeles Stay Hotels.com
- Super 8 Port Angeles on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $97+/Nt Expedia
- Explore Port Angeles For Less! Book Fr $139+/Nt — $139 Hotels.com
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Days Inn Port Angeles Fr $99+/Nt — $99 Expedia
- Book in Port Angeles Fr $137+/Nt — $137 Hotels.com
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
We'll be spending 2 days in the Woodinville, WA and 2 in Yakima area. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more