- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Green Lantern Tavern
Green Lantern Tavern Review
The Copalis River flows beside this rustic, cedar shake-covered local favorite, in business since the 1930s. Huge picture windows show off ocean views, and the flowery outdoor beer garden attracts beachgoers in summer. Breakfasts, BLTs, grilled cheese, and fish are on the menu, and there are specials every night, including New York steak on Tuesdays, served with a baked potato and garlic bread. The tavern has shuffleboard and a 10-foot-long clam-digging shovel in the corner adds some local flavor. You must be 21 to enter.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Port Angeles: Save this May Fr $151+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Port Angeles Fr $150+/Nt Hotels.com
- Book in Port Angeles: Save this May Fr $97+/Nt — $97 Expedia
- Book in Port Angeles Fr $180+/Nt — $180 Hotels.com
- Red Lion Port Angeles in May: $121 & Up — $121 Save with Expedia, $19/night less
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
I have 3 full days in Seatle, WA. Read more
· News & Features
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more