- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Forks Coffee Shop
Forks Coffee Shop Review
This modest restaurant on the highway in downtown Forks serves terrific, home-style, classic American fare. From 5 am onward you can dig into giant pancakes and Sol Duc scrambles (eggs, sausage, hash browns, and veggies tumbled together). At lunch there's a choice of soups, salads, and hot and cold sandwiches, which the waitstaff will bag for pickup if you're on the run. Dinner specials come with free trips to the salad bar and include entrées like baby back ribs and grilled Hood Canal oysters. Top off the meal with a home-baked treat, like a slice of flaky-crust pie made with locally grown marionberries, blueberries, strawberries, cherries, or apples.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Starting Fr $139: Great Port Angeles Price Hotels.com
- Super 8 Port Angeles on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $97+/Nt Expedia
- Super Low Port Angeles Rate: Book Fr $137+/Nt — $137 Hotels.com
- Book 3 Nts in Port Angeles this May Fr $151+/Nt — $151 Expedia
- Book in Port Angeles Fr $150+/Nt — $150 Hotels.com
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
At least 2 vehicles went into the water. Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more