- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
T's Restaurant Review
Italian cuisine is the focus of this rustic local favorite, which is decked out in white linen and fresh local flowers. The aroma of fresh-baked breads leads you into a comfortable dining room filled with fragrant seasonings of pungent garlic, sweet basil, crumbled oregano, and spicy tomato. Handsome wood furnishings and ochre walls provide the background for pasta and seafood, including pan-roasted wild sea scallops and ginger-and-scallion-crusted wild salmon. Vegetarian dishes are also offered, like rigatoni Gorgonzola, doused in rich garlic and cream sauce and dotted with basil. Fine wines and espresso round out the menu.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Low Port Angeles Rate: Book Fr $137+/Nt Hotels.com
- Book in Port Angeles: Save this May Fr $97+/Nt Expedia
- Starting Fr $139: Great Port Angeles Price — $139 Hotels.com
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Port Angeles Inn Fr $151+/Nt — $151 Expedia
- Super Low Port Angeles Rate: Book Fr $150+/Nt — $150 Hotels.com
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
Just starting to plan a possible drive and wondering if a good time to go to avoid crowds would be the end of August/first of September. Read more
· News & Features
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more