- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Floating Feather Inn
At a Glance
- water views
- child- and pet-friendly
- only one family booking per date
Floating Feather Inn Review
This pretty white house, surrounded by a white picket fence and fronted by a fountain, is on the Grand Canal and near the marina at the south end of town. The foyer opens into the lobby, warmed by a fireplace, and a few steps farther is a waterside sunroom. Each guest room is individually decorated and comes with plush robes and a down comforter. The Wood Duck Suite and Hummingbird Suite share a deck, while another room has two twin-size trundle beds and canal views. The rate includes breakfast, which is also available to friends and family of guests for a fee.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Super 8 Port Angeles Fr $97+/Nt Expedia
- $180 & Up: Cheap Port Angeles Stay Hotels.com
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Days Inn Port Angeles Fr $99+/Nt — $99 Expedia
- Explore Port Angeles For Less! Book Fr $139+/Nt — $139 Hotels.com
- Save in Port Angeles: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $121+/Nt — $121 Save with Expedia, $19/night less
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
We'll be spending 2 days in the Woodinville, WA and 2 in Yakima area. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more