- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Crab House Review
This waterfront restaurant, linked to the Red Lion Inn in front of the Port Angeles Pier, is one of the region's most famous spots for fresh local seafood. Crab is the specialty, of course, and it shows up in a tasty variety of dishes, including crab hash, crab bisque, crab cakes, and crab-stuffed fish specials. Windows surrounding the elegant dining room let you view the serene gray waters where much of what's on the menu is caught daily.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Super 8 Port Angeles Fr $97+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Port Angeles Fr $139+/Nt Hotels.com
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Port Angeles Inn Fr $151+/Nt — $151 Expedia
- Book in Port Angeles Fr $180+/Nt — $180 Hotels.com
- Save in Port Angeles: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $121+/Nt — $121 Save with Expedia, $19/night less
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
I have 3 full days in Seatle, WA. Read more
· News & Features
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more