Sights & Attractions in The Olympic Peninsula
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Olympic Peninsula
|A-F G-M N-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Big Cedar, thought to be the world's largest cedar tree, stands...
Clallam Bay Spit
On the former site of an Indian fishing village, the 33-acre...
Discovery Bay Railroad Park
Alongside the highway next to the bay sits Discovery Bay Railroad...
|Local Interest-Sight||Port Townsend|
Curving 5½ mi into the Strait of Juan de Fuca, the longest...
Ediz Hook, at the western end of Port Angeles, is a long natural...
Fire Bell Tower
The Fire Bell Tower, set high along the bayside bluffs, is recognizable...
|Architectural Sites||Port Townsend|
Fort Worden State Park
The manicured grounds of 443-acre Fort Worden State Park include...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Low Port Angeles Rate: Book Fr $137+/Nt Hotels.com
- Port Angeles Savings! Book at Port Angeles Inn Fr $151+/Nt Expedia
- $150 & Up: Cheap Port Angeles Stay — $150 Hotels.com
- Save in Port Angeles: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $97+/Nt — $97 Expedia
- $139 & Up: Cheap Port Angeles Stay — $139 Hotels.com