- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Traveling by bus is slow going on the Olympic Peninsula. Clallam Transit covers the northeastern side of the peninsula, including Port Angeles to Sequim, Forks, and La Push. Jefferson Transit makes connections between Port Angeles, Bremerton, Silverdale, Poulsbo, and Seattle. Olympic Bus Lines connects Seattle, Sea-Tac Airport, and Edmonds with Port Angeles, Sequim, Port Townsend, and the Hood Canal Bridge.
Clallam Transit. 360/452-4511 or 800/858-3747. www.clallamtransit.com.
Jefferson Transit. 360/385-4777 or 800/371-0497. www.jeffersontransit.com.
Olympic Bus Lines. 360/417-0700 or 800/457-4492. www.olympicbuslines.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $139 & Up: Cheap Port Angeles Stay Hotels.com
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Super 8 Port Angeles Fr $97+/Nt Expedia
- Super Low Port Angeles Rate: Book Fr $137+/Nt — $137 Hotels.com
- Days Inn Port Angeles on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $99+/Nt — $99 Expedia
- $150 & Up: Cheap Port Angeles Stay — $150 Hotels.com