Yakima River Valley Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Inn at Suncadia: A beautiful resort-lodge for golfers, hikers, skiers, or just about anybody looking to get out and play.
Red Horse Drive In: More than a hamburger joint, it's a restaurant and museum all in one.
Yakima Valley Museum: One of the finest museums in the state, with plenty of history of the real West.
Piety Flats Winery: Not stuffy or stodgy, a fun visit for the whole family.
Desert Winds Winery: Food, gifts, novelty items, oh, and some great wines, too!
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $119 & Up: Cheap Yakima Stay Save with Hotels.com, $20/night less
- Save in Yakima: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $135+/Nt Expedia
- $19.99 & up : Compact rentals in Yakima Hotwire
- 3-Star Hilton Garden Inn Yakima Fr $127+/Nt — $127 Save with Hotels.com, $22/night less
- $29.99 & up : Full Size rentals in Yakima — $30 Hotwire