- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Orchard Inn Bed and Breakfast
At a Glance
- not far from civilization, but it feels that way
- rooms are pleasant but basic
- early-morning orchard work noise some times of the year
Orchard Inn Bed and Breakfast Review
Just minutes from downtown Yakima, the inn sits in a hillside cherry orchard that beckons guests to take strolls. Featuring four spacious guest rooms with private baths, the cozy inn offers gourmet breakfasts in a casual European atmosphere. There's also a living room with refrigerator and microwave. Weather permitting, innkeepers Henner and Karen Merola Krueger serve breakfast in the outdoor pergola. Open year-round.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $80.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Yakima Hotwire
- Starting Fr $119: Great Yakima Price Save with Hotels.com, $30/night less
- $24.99 & up : Midsize rentals in Yakima Hotwire
- Days Inn Yakima in May: $68 & Up — $68 Expedia
- $19.99 & up : Compact rentals in Yakima — $20 Hotwire
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
We'll be spending 2 days in the Woodinville, WA and 2 in Yakima area. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more