- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Willow Crest Winery
Willow Crest Winery Review
Founded by David Minick in 1995, Willow Crest is a small winery with a Tuscan-themed tasting room that pours its own award-winning syrah as well as cabernet franc and pinot gris. There's also a café on site, open May through October.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Yakima Savings! Book at Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima Fr $147+/Nt Expedia
- $72.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Yakima Hotwire
- $37.71 & up : Midsize rentals in Yakima Hotwire
- Explore Yakima For Less! Book Fr $119+/Nt — $119 Save with Hotels.com, $30/night less
- $35.14 & up : Compact rentals in Yakima — $36 Hotwire
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
Have been numerous times to your fair corner of the world & LOVE the Pac NW. Read more
· News & Features
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades.... Read more