- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A Touch of Europe Bed & Breakfast Inn
At a Glance
- small family atmosphere
- on a major arterial with plenty of traffic
A Touch of Europe Bed & Breakfast Inn Review
The many charms of this gracious 1889 Queen Anne have been preserved—the box-beam ceiling, extensive millwork, and stained-glass windows. But the real treasure here is Erika Cenci, who owns the house with her husband of over 40 years, Jim. Erika, raised and trained as a chef in Berlin, prepares multi-course prix-fixe dinners ($$$$; reservations essential); you can choose a European dining theme for an international culinary tour. You'll need to furnish your own wine, though.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $75.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Yakima Hotwire
- Starting Fr $119: Great Yakima Price Save with Hotels.com, $30/night less
- $19.99 & up : Compact rentals in Yakima Hotwire
- Book the Clarion & Conference Center 3 Nts in May Fr $128+/Nt — $128 Expedia
- $29.99 & up : Full Size rentals in Yakima — $30 Hotwire
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
One night only in Seatlle prior to cruise. Read more
· News & Features
After months of grounding due to safety and reliability concerns, the buzzed-about Boeing 787 Dreamline... Read more
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more