- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hogue Cellars Review
Founded in 1982, Hogue has grown to be one of the largest wineries in the state and has earned multiple awards for its wines. The gift shop carries the winery's famous pickled beans and asparagus as well as cabernet sauvignon, merlot, chenin blanc, Rieslings, and fume blanc, among other wines.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Yakima: Book 3 Nts in May at Comfort Suites Fr $146+/Nt Expedia
- Book the Oxford Suites Yakima 3 Nts in May Fr $146+/Nt Expedia
- $29.99 & up : Full Size rentals in Yakima Hotwire
- Yakima Savings! Book at Clarion & Conference Center Fr $117+/Nt — $117 Expedia
- $19.99 & up : Compact rentals in Yakima — $20 Hotwire
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
We'll be spending 2 days in the Woodinville, WA and 2 in Yakima area. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more