- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Valley Cafe Review
Meals at this vintage art deco eatery consist of Mediterranean bistro-style salads, pastas, and other plates. Featured dinner entrées include pork tenderloin, seared ahi tuna, and chicken marsala. An impressive wine list offers dozens of Yakima Valley options. Owner Greg Beach also owns the wine shop next door.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $72.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Yakima Hotwire
- $119 & Up: Cheap Yakima Stay Save with Hotels.com, $30/night less
- $24.99 & up : Midsize rentals in Yakima Hotwire
- Yakima Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $144+/Nt — $144 Expedia
- $19.99 & up : Compact rentals in Yakima — $20 Hotwire
An article about the top ten attractions in the May 12, 2013, edition of The Seattle Times got me to thinking about my favorite attractions in my home town.
My top three, it turns out, are the Pike Place Read more
Back home safe and sound...had a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing 'new for us' territories!
We left Sun City at 3 on April 1..Easter Monday and drove to Flagstaff. Desert flowers were beautiful Read more
As a family, father, mother daughter and Son all adults - are planning to spend about 15 days on Road starting out of Seattle around 18 Jun. Read more
· News & Features
A New York City judge has ruled against the use of apartments for "transient tenants," which includes... Read more
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more