Hilton Milwaukee City Center
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Hilton Milwaukee City Center Review
Kids can splash and slide year-round in the hotel's indoor water park, open on weekends. The brick hotel, adjacent to Milwaukee's convention center, was built in 1929 and its lobby is quite elegant. Lakefront attractions are a few blocks away.
- Address: 509 W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, WI, 53203 | Map It
- Phone: 414/271-7250; 800/445-8667
- Website: www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/wisconsin/hilton-milwaukee-city-center-MKEMHHF/index.html
- Location: Milwaukee
- 730 rooms, 20 suites.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines
- $129 & up -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 65% Off The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago
- $127 & up -- Weekends at 4-Star Chicago-Area Hotel, Save 65% The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
- $127 & up -- Weekends at 4-Star Chicago-Area Hotel, Save 65% — $127 The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
Last week, DH and I took DD to camp in northern Wisconsin along the Minnesota border; we made several stops both directions:
Madison - we will make up any excuse to stop in Madison, one of our favorite Read more
Thanks to all the fodorites who contributed in making our trip to Wisconsin a huge success. Read more
We are taking a road trip up to Michigan Upper Peninsula. Read more
· News & Features
In a time when "authentic" is a travel buzzword, its America's small towns that are drawing in visitors... Read more
Vermont is beautiful, as are the Catskills, but for a true foliage-focused getaway, we suggest booking... Read more
No matter which way the road takes you, this country is filled with quirky, historic, and hilarious roadside... Read more