Cheyenne, Laramie and Southern Wyoming Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
The Cheyenne Botanic Gardens are a great place to lose yourself in the scenery.
Cheyenne Frontier Days is the perfect place to experience the Wild West.
The hot springs at the Saratoga Inn Resort are havens of relaxation.
Bear River State Park has miles of trails with stunning views to the south.
With hundreds of aspen trees, Battle Highway in the fall is an explosion of color.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Starting Fr $139: Great Laramie Price Hotels.com
- $94.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Laramie Hotwire
- $25.14 & up : Compact rentals in Cheyenne Hotwire
- Explore Laramie For Less! Book Fr $104+/Nt — $104 Save with Hotels.com, $35/night less
- $31.28 & up : Full Size rentals in Laramie — $32 Hotwire