Sights & Attractions in Cheyenne, Laramie and Southern Wyoming
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Cheyenne, Laramie and Southern Wyoming
Curt Gowdy State Park
You can fish, boat, hike, and picnic at this park named for Wyoming's...
Fort Laramie is one of the most important historic sites in Wyoming...
|Military Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Laramie|
Grand Encampment Museum
The modern interpretive center at the Grand Encampment Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Encampment|
Old West Museum
This museum within Frontier Park houses some 60,000 artifacts—including...
|Museums / Galleries||Cheyenne|
Browse All Cheyenne, Laramie and Southern Wyoming Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $100.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Laramie Hotwire
- Starting Fr $104: Great Laramie Price Save with Hotels.com, $35/night less
- $28.36 & up : Full Size rentals in Cheyenne Hotwire
- Laramie Savings! Book at Quality Inn & Suites Laramie Fr $103+/Nt — $103 Expedia
- $25.14 & up : Compact rentals in Cheyenne — $26 Hotwire