- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
National bus service from Greyhound Lines is available only through Powder River Transportation, a regional carrier that connects the area to the larger hub cities of Cheyenne and Rapid City, South Dakota. Casper, Gillette, Sheridan, Cody, and nearly every smaller town in northern and central Wyoming are well served by Powder River Transportation.
Greyhound Lines. 307/587-6993 or 800/231-2222. www.greyhound.com.
Powder River Transportation 307/674-6188.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Holiday Inn Casper East-McMurry Park in May: $127 & Up Expedia
- $68.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Casper Hotwire
- $28.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Casper Hotwire
- Casper Savings! Book at Courtyard by Marriott Casper Fr $125+/Nt — $125 Expedia
- $30.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Casper — $31 Hotwire