- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Moulton Ranch Cabins
At a Glance
- quiet and secluded
- picturesque setting
- fairly basic accommodations
- little nightlife nearby
Moulton Ranch Cabins Review
Along Mormon Row, these cabins stand a few dozen yards south of the famous Moulton Barn seen on brochures for the park. The land was once part of the T. A. Moulton homestead, and the cabins are still owned by the Moulton family. The quiet property has views of the Teton and the Gros Ventre ranges, and the owners can regale you with stories about early homesteaders. There's a dance hall in the barn, making this an ideal place for family reunions. Smoking is not permitted on the premises. There's no Sunday check-in.
- Address: Off Antelope Flats Rd., off U.S. 26/89/191, 2 mi north of Moose Junction, Grand Teton National Park, WY, 83011 | Map It
- Phone: 307/733-3749 summer; 208/529-2354 winter
- Website: www.moultonranchcabins.com
- Location: Grand Teton National Park
- 5 cabins.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Oct.--May.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $167* & up -- Flights to/from Tucson on American, R/T American Airlines
- $157-$197 -- LA: Suite at 4-Star Hotel w/Rooftop Pool BookIt.com
- $118 & up -- Oahu: Waikiki Beach Hotel w/Oceanarium, 35% Off BookIt.com
- $1029 & up -- Big Island 3-Night Getaways incl. Air, Car Pleasant Holidays
- $599 & up -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Summer Cruises American Express Travel
My family took a summer vacation late July/early August. Read more
(I started this last July just after we returned from our trip! Read more
I appreciate all the responses from all the folks who respond and share.
I am planning to visit YNP and the MT. Rushmore area in Sept. Yellowstone is pretty much committed to the end of Sept 2013 due to Read more
· News & Features
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic ... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more