- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Teton Thai Review
For the best Thai this side of San Francisco—and maybe the entire inner-mountain west—this family-owned local favorite tops the list of everyone in Jackson. Just one block off Town Square—across from the Teton Theatre and next to Gaslight Alley—it's always packed. In winter there's takeout or counter seating right in the kitchen, but in summer you can sit on the patio outside, where the atmosphere can become boisterous with big crowds and nightly DJs. Service can sometimes be slow, but the tom kha gai (coconut milk, lemongrass, and chicken soup) or tofu curry dishes are always worth the wait. A Teton Village location is in the works.
- Address: 135 N. Cache Dr., Jackson, WY, 83002 | Map It
- Phone: 307/733-0022
- Website: www.tetonthai.com
- Location: Outside the Park
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov. No lunch weekends. Jackson location closed Sun.
- 18 N. Main St., WY, 83455, 208/787-8424
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $116* & up -- Last-Minute Las Vegas Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $129 & up -- New Orleans 4-Star Hotel on Bourbon Street BookIt.com
- $149 & up -- 5-Diamond Venetian Resort w/Extras, Save 50% BookIt.com
- $675 & up -- Sheraton Kauai: 3-Nt. Vacation w/Car Rental Pleasant Holidays
- $419 & up -- Last Minute: 4-Night Bahamas & Key West Cruise Royal Caribbean
My family took a summer vacation late July/early August. Read more
(I started this last July just after we returned from our trip! Read more
I may be able to take my daughter and then 7 1/2 year old granddaughter to Yellowstone next summer (2014).
I'm looking for hikes / activities in the OF, Canyon and Signal Mtn areas appropriate for a 7 Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more