At a Glance
- canyon location
- far from dining and other services
Dunraven Lodge Review
This lodge sits in the pine trees at the edge of the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. It's adjacent to the essentially identical Cascade Lodge, and also has very simple rooms. It's at the farthest edge of the Canyon Village, so it's a hike to the nearest dining facilities.
- Address: North Rim Dr., at Grand Loop Rd., Canyon Village, Yellowstone National Park, WY, 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344-7901
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 41 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.--early June.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $126.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Cody Hotwire
- Book in Cody: Save this May Fr $181+/Nt Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- $26.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Cody Hotwire
- Super Low Cody Rate: Book Fr $146+/Nt — $146 Hotels.com
- $24.95 & up : Compact rentals in Cody — $25 Hotwire
My family took a summer vacation late July/early August. Read more
(I started this last July just after we returned from our trip! Read more
I was in Yellowstone a few years ago. Read more
· News & Features
Wineries have a very obvious main draw. ... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more
It happens all the time: you're just stopping in to grab one thing and the next thing you know, you've... Read more