Lake Yellowstone Hotel Cabins
At a Glance
- private bathrooms
- cabins showing their age
- location is uninspiring
Lake Yellowstone Hotel Cabins Review
Adjacent to the Lake Yellowstone Hotel parking lot, these pine-paneled cabins lack the lovely setting that you've come to expect in a national park. (Nearby Lake Lodge cabins offer a better deal in a nicer setting.) These provide basic accommodations in a location near many park highlights.
- Address: Lake Village Rd., about 1 mi south of Fishing Bridge, Yellowstone National Park, WY, 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344-7901
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- 102 cabins.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Oct.--mid-May.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $126.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Cody Hotwire
- Special deal: 3.5-Star The Cody Fr $254+/Nt Expedia
- $26.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Cody Hotwire
- $89.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Cody — $89 Hotwire
- $24.95 & up : Compact rentals in Cody — $25 Hotwire
My family took a summer vacation late July/early August. Read more
(I started this last July just after we returned from our trip! Read more
I was in Yellowstone a few years ago. Read more
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps ... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more