All Buenos Aires Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Buenos Aires Hotels
|A B-D E-H I-M N-P Q-Z « Prev |  Next »|
1555 Malabia House
Behind the unassuming white facade of this 100-year-old Palermo . . .
A mix of modern and vintage designs characterizes this boutique. . .
The gigantic red neon sign outside may need a face-lift, but the. . .
This place is all about the tango: Suites each have their ow. . .
It is clear every detail of this hotel, one of the ritziest properties. . .
Alvear Palace Hotel
The Alvear Palace has been the standard-bearer for upscale sophisticatio. . .
The aptly named Art Hotel has an impressive ground-floor gallery. . .
Perfect for businesspeople on extended stays or couples looking. . .
Axel Hotel Buenos Aires
Billed as Latin America's first gay hotel, the Axel Hotel Buenos. . .
|$$||La Boca and San Telmo|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $165-$195 -- Buenos Aires Luxe Hotel w/Breakfast, 35% Off Sheraton Libertador Hotel
- $150 -- Argentina 4-Star Hotel in Wine Region w/Breakfast Sheraton Mendoza Hotel
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- $2900 & up -- South America 14-Day, 5-City Trip w/7 Tours — $2,900 LatinEscapes