Córdoba and Environs Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Top Reasons to Go
The Second City: Argentina's second-largest city has a beautifully preserved colonial downtown, great restaurants, a vibrant art scene, and hopping nightlife.
Jesuit Estancias: Grandiose stone buildings and stark colonial churches, set up by the Jesuits, stretch from the city to the mountains.
Golfing and Gliding: The region's hills and flats mean golfing and paragliding are huge—the former even more since Córdoban Angel Cabrera won the U.S. Open in 2007.
Rivers and Mountains: Small hill towns are within a short drive of Córdoba City. Soak in nature on foot, on horseback, or in a 4x4—but don't miss splashing in the region's crystalline rivers and lakes.
The Musical Muse: Córdoba produces music and musicians that define genres; evidence ranges from the annual folk-music festival in Cosquín down to the lilting cordobés accent itself.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Stay in Cordoba this May Fr $108+/Nt Expedia
- Cordoba Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $143+/Nt Expedia
- Book 4-Star Sheraton Cordoba Fr $152+/Nt — $152 Expedia
- May deal: Zoom Apartments Fr $106+/Nt — $106 Expedia
- Cordoba Savings! Book at Amerian Cordoba Park Fr $103+/Nt — $103 Expedia