- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Bar Suizo Review
Consistently excellent Swiss-German fare makes this small wood-clad restaurant the best of the alpine eateries that line the Paseo Bajo. Pork dishes feature heavily on the menu, but the raclette (a relative of cheese fondue), trout in herb butter, and ravioli with wild mushroom sauce are other winning options. At teatime, berry cakes and apple strudel accompany Viennese Eiskaffee (iced coffee topped with whipped cream).
- Address: Las Truchas s/n, La Cumbrecita, Córdoba, 5194
- Phone: 3546/481-067
- Location: La Cumbrecita
- No credit cards.
- Closed from 8 pm out of season.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Special deal: 3.5-Star Interplaza Fr $108+/Nt Expedia
- Cordoba Savings! Book at Holiday Inn Cordoba Fr $143+/Nt Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Cordoba Fr $164+/Nt — $164 Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Cordoba this May Fr $106+/Nt — $106 Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Cordoba this May Fr $103+/Nt — $103 Expedia
A little help goes a long way. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
I have a booked a hotel in Puerto Iguazu for one night and our plan is to check-out, see the falls on the Argentinian side and head over to Cataratas del Iguazú International Airport (IGR) to Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more