Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Buenos Aires
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Tigre and the Paraná Delta
Museo de Arte de Tigre
An arcade of Doric columns leads from the Luján River to...
|Museums / Galleries||Tigre and the Paraná Delta|
Parque de la Costa
This is Argentina's largest and most modern amusement park. Its...
|Amusement Parks||Tigre and the Paraná Delta|
Italianate mansions, restaurants, and several rowing clubs dot...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Tigre and the Paraná Delta|
Puerto de Frutos
The center of the action at Tigre is its picturesque market...
|Markets / Bazaars||Tigre and the Paraná Delta|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $165-$195 -- Buenos Aires Luxe Hotel w/Breakfast, 35% Off Sheraton Libertador Hotel
- $150 -- Argentina 4-Star Hotel in Wine Region w/Breakfast Sheraton Mendoza Hotel
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- Alluring South America IExplore
- $115 & up -- Downtown Phoenix 4-Diamond Hotel at 40% Off — $115 Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel