Shopping in The Northwest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Northwest Shopping
The shiny new Annuar Shopping mall may stock regular high-street...
|Shopping Centers / Malls||San Salvador de Jujuy|
Arte Alter Nativo
Over the last decade the Arte Alter Nativo cooperative has grown...
|Textiles / Sewing||Tafí del Valle|
Calchaquitos, just next to the plaza, sells cookies and chocolates...
|Food / Candy||Cafayate|
El Artesano, next to the service station, is piled high with...
El Blanquito is primarily a teahouse where Tafí's residents...
|Food / Candy||Tafí del Valle|
En lo de Carmén
Although it stocks a far smaller selection of products than the...
Feria de la Balcarce
Every Sunday, on Balcarce street between Entre Ríos and...
Specializing in high-end textiles, La Hilanderia has bedspreads...
|Textiles / Sewing||San Salvador de Jujuy|
Salta has all the usual main high-street shops where you can...
Paseo de los Artesanos
The modest Paseo de los Artesanos on Plaza General Belgrano has...
|Gifts / Souvenirs||San Salvador de Jujuy|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $115 & up -- Downtown Phoenix 4-Diamond Hotel at 40% Off Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel