Wine Regions Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Top Reasons to Go
Scenic Wonders: Wherever you go—over the pass to Chile, north to San Juan, south to San Rafael—the sight of those towering white Andean peaks never ceases to amaze.
Fun in the Sun: This sun-soaked land will delight, whether you pedal a bike along flat vineyard roads, ride a horse along Andean trails, or go skiing.
Bed and Bodega: Country inns with gourmet restaurants, vineyard visits and tastings, cooking classes, and discussions with oenologists make wine touring a pure pleasure.
Food and Wine: Some of Argentina's premier chefs have left resorts on the coast and the bistros of Buenos Aires for wine country inns and wineries.
Unique Terroir: All the big-name wineries have planted in the high-altitude region of the Uco Valley, where grapes ripen slowly and varieties show tremendous fruitiness.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $150 -- Argentina 4-Star Hotel in Wine Region w/Breakfast Sheraton Mendoza Hotel
- $2900 & up -- South America 14-Day, 5-City Trip w/7 Tours LatinEscapes