Brasília and the West Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Brasilia and the West
Brasília's remarkable archictectural style is unique even among the world's other planned cities.
The wildlife of the Pantanal, the immense wetlands in the heart of South America, is amazing.
The historical districts of Goiás Velho and Pirenópolis take you right back to Brazil's colonial times.
The mountains, valleys, and waterfalls of Chapada dos Veadeiros or Chapada dos Guimarães highlands stand out against the plains.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe