Brasilia and the West Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Brasilia and the West Restaurant Reviews
As the capital, Brasília attracts citizens from throughout the country as well as dignitaries from around the world. You can find a variety of regional cuisines as well as international fare. Brasília also has plenty of "per kilo" restaurants, usually decently priced cafeterialike places where you pay according to the weight of your plate. Except for fish dishes in the Pantanal, the food here is neither as interesting or as flavorful as that found elsewhere in the country. That said, the food is hearty, and the meals are large; affordable all-you-can-eat buffets are everywhere.
Browse Brasilia and the West Restaurants
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe