- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Oca da Tribo
Oca da Tribo Review
The place might as well be in the middle of the rain forest. It was built to resemble an Amazonian oca (hut), complete with a palm-leaf roof. A firepit is set ablaze in the middle of the dining room, adding warmth to the exotic setting. At lunchtime there's an excellent vegetarian buffet with an array of well-seasoned dishes. The long list of dinner entrées includes beef as well as such wild game as boar, duck, quail, and emu.
- Address: SCES, Section 2, near Meditation Club, Asa Sul, Brasília, 70200-002
- Phone: 61/3226-9880
- Location: Brasília
- Credit cards accepted.
- Tue to Fri 12--3, Sat to Sun 12--4.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
As I posted on my planning thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/south-america/need-help-urgently-with-planning-eight-week-trip.cfm ) I'm a mid sixties, solo, female traveler, headed to South America Read more
My movie, “Tango and Samba Falls”, presents highlights of Argentina and Brazil, starring Buenos Aires, Rio De Janeiro, and Iguazu Falls. Read more
Hi there, My wife and I are planning our first 2 month trip to South Amercia with the itinerary below and would like to get your feedback: -
Do I have the right cities / no. Read more
· News & Features
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more