- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chef Nives Gardini runs the most refined restaurant in town. Jambalaya has a superb view of the county from its hilltop location. There's a self-service vegetarian buffet at lunchtime, à la carte European-style dishes (with an emphasis on Italian fare) for dinner, and a long wine list—a rarity outside of the major cities. The ricotta rondelle made with nuts and raisins is a must.
- Address: Estância Paraíso, Rua dos Colibris, quadra. 6 lotet. 1, Alto Paraíso de Goiás, 73770-000
- Phone: 62/8438-5352
- Location: Alto Paraíso de Goiás
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
As I posted on my planning thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/south-america/need-help-urgently-with-planning-eight-week-trip.cfm ) I'm a mid sixties, solo, female traveler, headed to South America Read more
My movie, “Tango and Samba Falls”, presents highlights of Argentina and Brazil, starring Buenos Aires, Rio De Janeiro, and Iguazu Falls. Read more
We are looking for a 4 or max 5 day tour of the Amazon. Read more
· News & Features
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more