- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Caffe & Tarsia
Caffe & Tarsia Review
One of the most popular restaurants in town, Caffe & Tarsia is run by an Italian man and his Brazilian wife. A wide variety of quality Mediterranean dishes are served; there's a self-service buffet on Saturday. Sit at the far end and enjoy the vines on the roof, which are covered with ice each day so they can endure the hot climate of the cerrado. Live music accompanies meals on weekend evenings.
- Address: Rua do Rosário 34, Centro, Pirenópolis, 72980-000
- Phone: 62/3331-1274
- Location: Pirenópolis
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.--Thurs.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
As I posted on my planning thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/south-america/need-help-urgently-with-planning-eight-week-trip.cfm ) I'm a mid sixties, solo, female traveler, headed to South America Read more
My movie, “Tango and Samba Falls”, presents highlights of Argentina and Brazil, starring Buenos Aires, Rio De Janeiro, and Iguazu Falls. Read more
Hi there, My wife and I are planning our first 2 month trip to South Amercia with the itinerary below and would like to get your feedback: -
Do I have the right cities / no. Read more
· News & Features
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more