- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pousada dos Pireneus
At a Glance
- Great amenities, many activities
- Far from downtown, hectic when there are conventions
Check Rates from our Partners
Pousada dos Pireneus Review
The main building of this bustling hotel is an adobe Spanish Colonial-style house. It looks out at the pools, tennis courts, and beyond the landscaped grounds toward the town. Rooms are in what could be described as a 17th-century condo complex, with two-story units scattered throughout the area. The all-white rooms have contrasting colorful fabrics and dark-wood furnishings. Most first-floor rooms have verandas hung with hammocks.
- Address: Chácara Mata do Sobrato, 102/103 Sul, bloco A, loja 04/14, Bairro do Carmo, Pirenópolis, 72980-000 | Map It
- Phone: 61/2101-7818
- Website: www.pousadadospireneus.com.br
- Location: Pirenópolis
- 105 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
As I posted on my planning thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/south-america/need-help-urgently-with-planning-eight-week-trip.cfm ) I'm a mid sixties, solo, female traveler, headed to South America Read more
My movie, “Tango and Samba Falls”, presents highlights of Argentina and Brazil, starring Buenos Aires, Rio De Janeiro, and Iguazu Falls. Read more
I am just beginning to plan a trip to Brazil in late February (better late than never). Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more