- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Exploring this region is no small feat. Given the great distances, you should fly between the large cities of Brasília, Cuiabá, and Campo Grande. To visit the interior you must either drive, take a bus, or join a tour. If you only have a week or so, its best to concentrate on Brasília and the surrounding area. The mighty Pantanal and its many natural wonders justify an extended trip.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe