Sights & Attractions in Minas Gerais
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Minas Gerais
Conjunto Arquitetônico da Pampulha
This modern complex designed by Oscar Niemeyer and built in the...
|Museums / Galleries||Belo Horizonte|
Igreja de Nossa Senhora da Conceição
The ornate Igreja de Nossa Senhora da Conceição...
Igreja de São Francisco de Assis
Considered Aleijadinho's masterpiece, this church was begun in...
|Religious Sites||Ouro Preto|
Igreja Nossa Senhora do Carmo
The Igreja Nossa Senhora do Carmo is a church built in 1751 as...
Museu da Inconfidência
One of the best historical museums in Brazil, this former 18th-century...
|Museums / Galleries||Ouro Preto|
Palácio das Artes
Designed by Oscar Niemeyer and built in 1970, the Palace of the...
|Museums / Galleries, Arts / Performance Venues, Stores / Malls, Libraries||Belo Horizonte|
Parque das Águas
Towering trees, shimmering ponds, and fountains containing various...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Caxambu|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $334 -- Luxe Brazil Beach Resort w/Breakfast, 35% Off Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $147 -- Rio de Janeiro: 4-Star Hotel through Summer, 40% Off Novotel Rio De Janeiro Dumont
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- Alluring South America IExplore