All Salvador and the Bahia Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Salvador and the Bahia Coast Hotels
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Arraial d'Ajuda Eco Resort
This resort should be your choice if you're looking for a beachfro . . .
Bahia Othon Palace Hotel
A short drive from most sights, nightspots, and restaurants, this. . .
Catussaba Resort Hotel
In a garden of flowers and palm trees, this hotel has large rooms,. . .
Hotel Bahia do Sol
The decor might be simple, but this budget hotel has a prime locatio. . .
Hotel Canto das Águas
One of the first hotels to open after the creation of the national. . .
Hotel Catharina Paraguaçu
Rooms and suites in this 19th-century mansion are small but comfortable.. . .
Hotel La Torre
This hotel is popular with international visitors because of its. . .
Hotel Mercure Salvador
This high-rise hotel has a prime location in the business district.. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $334 -- Luxe Brazil Beach Resort w/Breakfast, 35% Off Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $147 -- Rio de Janeiro: 4-Star Hotel through Summer, 40% Off Novotel Rio De Janeiro Dumont
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- Alluring South America IExplore