Sights & Attractions in Salvador and the Bahia Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Salvador and the Bahia Coast
|A-F G-K L-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Barra do Jacuípe
A river runs down to the ocean at this long, wide, pristine beach...
|Beaches||North Coast Beaches|
Cachoeira da Fumaça
One of the most popular hikes in the national park leads to the...
|Bodies of Water||Parque Nacional Chapada Diamantina|
Capela da D'Ajuda
The Capela da D'Ajuda, built in the 16th century, is one of the...
The masonry facade of this 17th-century masterpiece is made of...
For a few centavos, ascend 236 feet in about a minute in this...
Estação Vera Cruz
One of the most biodiverse places on the planet, Estação...
|Nature Preserves||Porto Seguro|
Forte de Santo Antônio da Barra
Since 1583 St. Anthony's Fort has stood guard for Salvador. The...
|Military Sites, Nautical Sites||Salvador|
Fundação Casa de Jorge Amado/Museu da Cidade
The Jorge Amado House contains photos and other momentos of the...
|Museums / Galleries||Salvador|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $334 -- Luxe Brazil Beach Resort w/Breakfast, 35% Off Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $147 -- Rio de Janeiro: 4-Star Hotel through Summer, 40% Off Novotel Rio De Janeiro Dumont
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- Alluring South America IExplore