Arts/Performance Venues in Sao Paulo
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Arts/Performance Venues in São Paulo
Centro da Cultura Judaica
A short cab or metro trip northwest of Avenida Paulista, this...
|Arts / Performance Venues, Architectural Sites||Avenida Paulista and Bixiga|
Instituto Itaú Cultural
Maintained by Itaú, one of Brazil's largest private banks...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Avenida Paulista and Bixiga|
This spacecraft-looking building that hosts art exhibits is pure...
|Arts / Performance Venues, Architectural Sites||Parque Ibirapuera|
Inspired by the Paris Opéra, the Municipal Theater was...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Centro|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- $2900 & up -- South America 14-Day, 5-City Trip w/7 Tours — $2,900 LatinEscapes