Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Rio
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Side Trips from Rio
|A-E F-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Arraial do Cabo
Just 10 km (6 mi) south of Cabo Frio is cozy Arraial do Cabo...
Associação dos Barqueiros
The Associação dos Barqueiros runs boat tours to...
|Tours||Angra dos Reis|
Blue Lagoon is popular with day-trippers from the mainland. This...
Casa da Cultura
The museum in the Casa da Cultura is a good place to get acquainted...
|Museums / Galleries||Paraty|
Casa de Santos Dumont
The Casa de Santos Dumont was built in 1918 by one of the world's...
|Houses / Mansions||Petrópolis|
Cathedral São Pedro de Alcântara
Take a horse-drawn carriage to Cathedral São Pedro de...
Dois Rios has two rivers that flow out of the forest on either...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $334 -- Luxe Brazil Beach Resort w/Breakfast, 35% Off Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $147 -- Rio de Janeiro: 4-Star Hotel through Summer, 40% Off Novotel Rio De Janeiro Dumont
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- Alluring South America IExplore