Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Rio
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Paraty
Casa da Cultura
The museum in the Casa da Cultura is a good place to get acquainted...
|Museums / Galleries||Paraty|
Forte Defensor Perpétuo
The Forte Defensor Perpétuo was built in the early 1700s...
Igreja de Nossa Senhora do Rosário
The town's slaves built the Igreja de Nossa Senhora do Rosário...
Igreja de Nossa Senhora dos Remédios
The neoclassical Igreja de Nossa Senhora dos Remédios...
Igreja de Santa Rita
The oldest church in Paraty, the simple Igreja de Santa Rita...
Sono and Antigos are two of the most beautiful beaches in Paraty...
About 30 km (20 mi) from Paraty, Trinidade was once a hippie...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $334 -- Luxe Brazil Beach Resort w/Breakfast, 35% Off Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $147 -- Rio de Janeiro: 4-Star Hotel through Summer, 40% Off Novotel Rio De Janeiro Dumont
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- Alluring South America IExplore