Sights & Attractions in The Northeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Natal
This beach has been endowed with great natural beauty, yet does...
Forte dos Reis Magos
Natal owes its existence to this impressive five-sided fort...
Massive dunes have made this one of the best-known beaches in...
The principal draw at Maracajaú is the large coral reef...
Museu Câmara Cascudo
This well-conceived museum, named after one of Brazil's greatest...
|Museums / Galleries||Natal|
Pirangi do Norte
This long white-sand beach is an extremely popular summer vacation...
Nearly all tourism development has focused on or around this...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $334 -- Luxe Brazil Beach Resort w/Breakfast, 35% Off Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $147 -- Rio de Janeiro: 4-Star Hotel through Summer, 40% Off Novotel Rio De Janeiro Dumont
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- Alluring South America IExplore