The South Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Porto Alegre Hotels
Blue Tree Towers
A haven for those seeking a peaceful night's rest, the Blue Tree . . .
Tourists are lured to this downtown budget option despite its. . .
This unassuming central hotel is close to the museums and cathedral.. . .
Holiday Inn Porto Alegre
The first member of the Holiday Inn family in southern Brazil. . .
Plaza San Rafael
The Plaza has long been one of the city's most sophisticated hotels.. . .
Sheraton Porto Alegre
In the fashionable neighborhood of Moinhos de Vento, the Sherato. . .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $824* & up -- Brazil Flights from U.S., R/T incl. Taxes TAM Airlines
- $334 -- Luxe Brazil Beach Resort w/Breakfast, 35% Off Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $147 -- Rio de Janeiro: 4-Star Hotel through Summer, 40% Off Novotel Rio De Janeiro Dumont
- $2140 & up -- Brazil & Argentina: 8-Nt. Escape w/Air & Tours LatinEscapes.com
- Alluring South America IExplore