Easter Island Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Easter Island Restaurant Reviews
Compared to mainland Chile, Easter Island is expensive—almost everything has to be shipped or flown in—and you may sometimes feel you're not getting value for money. The upside is the wonderful fresh fish and, in summer, the mangoes and small, sweet pineapples. Don't leave without trying the local banana bread known as poe (best bought at the Riro bakery opposite the church).
At restaurants, check your bill before leaving a tip; some restaurants add on a 10% service charge (which you are not legally obliged to pay).
Browse Easter Island Restaurants
Browse Easter Island Restaurants By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $289 -- Chile: Swanky Santiago Hotel w/Breakfast, 35% Off W Santiago
- $2900 & up -- South America 14-Day, 5-City Trip w/7 Tours LatinEscapes
- Alluring South America IExplore
- Chile Experience — $4,089 IExplore
- Breathtaking Patagonia — $7,995 IExplore